sexta-feira, 23 de novembro de 2012

         Travel the World Beto carrero:

          It was the best trip in which I participated. Besides me being in the company of my friends who are everything to mim.Chegando park me and my friends wanted to know we were running all ... It just looks huge map:

             
            The toys that I liked to go were the Empire and Tibum Waters ... taking the huge queues we faced. That day was too hot, day conducive to water.


            Império das Águas                                                                           Tibum

           Here is one of the places to take pictures and in my opinion this is the best picture is the one that will always be in my memories ...

      
               
                             With our teacher and counselor and dear to lindona Mariliva <3 <3



Just laugh with my Pitchi ... just look at the size of people and horse ... hhehehe





                                Anyway to finish was very magical ... will always be the story of my life
                                              Journey to the Beto Carrero World .....: DDD





Shanda cattani

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário